Your personal information (name, phone number, email address, cookies, shopping preferences, and interest in products and information on our website) will be used by our company Firma Leon Anrdzej Demkiv, this will be for you to view and receive interesting and relevant offers and our news. Consent to processing of personal data for marketing purposes is provided on a voluntary basis. We process the data in accordance with the law in cooperation with companies or their tools – Google Ltd., Facebook Ireland Ltd., – to maximize your experience of visiting our site.
You have the right to oppose our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time by contacting us by email.
Privacy is important to us and we take it very responsibly. If you are not sure or need more information about Privacy, please contact us email@example.com and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY?
The Privacy Manager is the company that determines the purpose and means of processing your personal information. For marketing purposes, the administrator of your personal data is Firma Leon Andrzej Demkiv.
WHICH CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
- For marketing purposes, we process the following categories of personal information that help us determine the range of products and services you might like and address your needs.
Basic identification data – name, date of birth, home address.
Contact details – phone number, e-mail address.
Product and service usage information and services – what services you have had in the past, information about using the Internet customer area. Based on these data, we can help you to find the right products and services.
Information from phone call records or other interactions with you, such as email, chat, SMS.
- Furthermore, when paying via the Website you need to provide further information, such as debit or credit card information. We use third party payment providers (Stripe Inc.) in order to process payments via the Website. The payment providers are data controllers for their own processing of your personal data in order to process payments.
- We may process the personal data that you provide to us, including location, purchased product categories and information regarding payment method, when using our Website for statistical purposes, e.g. in order to see how many individuals in a certain age range has purchased our certain product. This statistical information may be used for business development purposes. The processing of your personal data is necessary in order to satisfy our legitimate interest of continuously improving our business and providing new products and services.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We use third party payments providers to handle payments via our Website. In order to administrate the order and for the performance of the agreement between you and us, we will disclose information regarding your name, address, order information, and debit or credit card information and devise used for purchase to the third party payment provider. As stated above, the payment providers are data controllers for their own processing of your personal data in order to process payments.
- In order to handle orders, we use third party delivery partners. As such, for the purposes of administering the order and to fulfil our contractual obligations in relation to you we will share your personal data, including your name, address and telephone number in addition to order information with our delivery partners.
Business partners are:
Facebook Ireland Ltd.
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING RIGHTS?
You have the right to request access to the personal data that we store about you. You also have the right to request that incorrect or incomplete personal data is corrected. Furthermore, you have the right, to the extent our processing is based on your consent, to at any time revoke your consent to our processing of your personal data.